The vision of Judea Training is to equip the unqualified African pastor for the ministry.
To train 1 million novel African pastors over the next ten years.
PASTORS TRAINED WITH THE JOHN JOURNEY PROGRAM
STUDENTS REGISTRED FOR ‘TEN’ COURSES
‘TEN’ COURSES COMPLETED
NEW PASTORS PARTICIPATED IN MBC TRAINING
The faith of our ministry is based on the following:
- We believe in God eternal, triune, almighty creator, sustainer and ruler of all creation.
- We believe in God the Father, the author of creation and salvation.
- We believe in Jesus Christ the only Son of God the Father, true God who for the sake of humanity and its salvation, descended from heaven and became flesh; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and was born by the virgin Mary; who lived on earth and was crucified, died and was buried, who rose from the dead and ascended to heaven where He is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, true God proceeding from the Father and the Son, who convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgement and leads in all truth.
- We believe that the Bible is the word of God, written by men as the Holy Spirit inspired them. We believe that it authoritatively proclaims the will of God and teaches us all that is necessary for salvation.
- We believe in the manifestation of the gifts and fruit of the Spirit in the life of a Christian. We believe that a Christian should be a disciple of Jesus Christ living a consecrated and holy life.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church. The Church is responsible for the proclamation and demonstration of the gospel and God’s will to all people. As a charismatic community they fellowship with and edify one another.
- We believe that the believer’s baptism, by immersion and the Lord’s Supper are instituted by Jesus Christ to be observed by the Church.